We act for a range of occupier clients, from small industrial businesses to national logistics operators and from local professional services to corporate HQ office occupiers.
We understand that relocating your company takes time and expertise that would be better focussed on running the business. Our depth of experience and unrivalled market knowledge can be applied to deliver a property strategy that suits your needs and ensures best possible market terms are negotiated. We can effectively manage the whole project from a detailed search and review of off market opportunities, negotiation of best possible market terms and coordinating personnel, such as lawyers, building surveyors and contractors.
We take the leg work out of the process and save you money in the process.
We are experts in acquiring industrial warehouse space and will match the right freehold or leasehold property to your business needs.
Whether you are looking to acquire a national distribution centre on a build to suit basis or a local depot in an existing building, we have the skills to assist you. Typically, our services cover each stage of the acquisition process, including:
- Search review – ensuring your search criteria are aligned with your business needs from the outset
- Market appraisal – providing detailed advice on leasing or purchasing , as well as build-to-suit or development options and identifying off-market opportunities
- Building and racking layout options – working with you to design the optimal layout for your building
- Shortlisting – drawing up an industrial property shortlist and conducting the initial inspections
- Negotiation and agreement of terms – using our market knowledge to get you the best deals
- Benchmarking – helping you compare options for occupancy cost and operations
- Legal services – transactions often fail during the legal process – our understanding will help you navigate the potential pitfalls and deliver the best commercial solution
- Fit-out – we help manage the process for you
Prevailing market conditions in the UK confirm a limited supply of quality buildings in almost all markets. In light of these limiting factors, it is even more essential to seek commercially focused and professional advice when considering acquiring a new property. We offer an integrated, process-driven search and acquisition service that targets our clients’ exact needs.